Department of Management, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to comprehend issues in ethical decision making and social responsibility.
- Students will be able to analyze financial data to support business decisions and assessment of business strategies.
- Students will demonstrate interpersonal, team and leadership skills necessary to function in multicultural business settings.
- Students will be able to apply knowledge of business concepts, quantitative analysis tools and problem-solving methodologies.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of how global trends and competition affect businesses and their strategies.