Department of Management Learning Outcomes
Business Administration Degree Program
- Students will be able to comprehend issues in ethical decision making and social responsibility.
- Students will be able to analyze financial data to support business decisions and assessment of business strategies.
- Students will demonstrate interpersonal, team and leadership skills necessary to function in multicultural business settings.
- Students will be able to apply knowledge of business concepts, quantitative analysis tools and problem-solving methodologies.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of how global trends and competition affect businesses and their strategies.
Management Information Systems Degree Program
- Students will be able to plan, analyze, design, and implement information systems projects.
- Students will be able to analyze business decisions by applying analytics and decision-making models.
- Student will be able to plan, design, develop applications, and maintain relational database management systems.
- Students will be able to identify ethical issues embedded in decisions and be able to apply appropriate ethical principles.