Department of Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing Learning Outcomes
Banking and Finance Degree Program
- Applying appropriate problem-solving methodologies to the analysis and solution of financial problems
- Explaining the role of financial management in the business firm and in the public sector
- Explaining the functioning of financial markets and the roles of financial institutions
- Communicating effectively using oral, written, and multimedia techniques
- Evaluating ethical issues and dilemmas related to banking and finance.
Business Administration Degree Program
- Students will be able to comprehend issues in ethical decision making and social responsibility.
- Students will be able to analyze financial data to support business decisions and assessment of business strategies.
- Students will demonstrate interpersonal, team and leadership skills necessary to function in multicultural business settings.
- Students will be able to apply knowledge of business concepts, quantitative analysis tools and problem-solving methodologies.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of how global trends and competition affect businesses and their strategies.