Admission Requirements for the School of Business and Economics
Prior to taking advanced courses toward a Bachelor of Science degree in a business discipline:
- A student must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours with a minimum grade point average required by the program.
- A declaration of major form must be completed, submitted, and approved.
- A student must have completed the following courses with no grade lower than a C: ACCT 211, ECON 211 or ECON 212, BADM 214, BADM 215, BADM 216.
If you do not meet the requirements to be admitted into the School of Business and Economics, you may declare a Pre-Business major in any of the following degree programs:
- Pre-Business Administration with a Concentration in:
- General Business
- Health Care Management
- Management Information Systems
- Pre-Banking and Finance
- Pre-Management Information Systems