Department of Chemistry and Physics Learning Outcomes
- Students will have a firm foundation in the fundamentals and application of current chemical and scientific theories.
- Students will develop problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Students will be able to communicate scientific results orally and in writing.
- Students will know and follow the proper procedures and regulations for safe handling and use of chemicals.
- Students will be able to operate and interpret data from instrumentation.
- Students will be able to use library resources to research chemical topics and chemical techniques.
View student performance on program learning outcomes (BA Chemistry)
View student performance on program learning outcomes (BS Chemistry)