Department of Chemistry and Physics Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to understand and use proper chemical nomenclature
- Students will have a firm foundation in the fundamentals and application of current chemical and scientific theories.
- Students will develop problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Students will be able to communicate scientific results orally and in writing.
- Students will know and follow the proper procedures and regulations for safe handling and use of chemicals.
- Students will be able to operate and interpret data from instrumentation.
- Students will be able to use library resources to research chemical topics and chemical techniques.