Senior Enrollment for Graduate Level Courses
An undergraduate student will be permitted to enroll in 500-level classes if he/she meets the following stipulations:
- has a senior classification;
- has a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher;
- obtains approval from his/her advisor and department chair;
- consults the instructor of the course(s) in which the student seeks to enroll to ensure its appropriateness; and
- enrolls in a maximum of fifteen credits per semester (of which no more than six may be graduate credits) or a maximum of six hours in a summer session (of which no more than three may be graduate credits.)
Students are not permitted to pursue an undergraduate and graduate degree at the same time. Graduate credits earned by undergraduate students may subsequently be counted toward a graduate degree only if the credits were not used to fulfill undergraduate requirements.