Return to the Fayetteville State University Home Page

Undergraduate Catalog 2016-2017 (old site)

CatalogChange of Name and Address

Change of Name and Address

Students should notify the Office of the Registrar of any change in name or mailing address. Legal documentation is required for name changes.

A student’s official name as recorded in university records during the period of attendance will appear on the diploma.

A Constituent Institution of The University of North Carolina