MBA Program Learning Outcomes
SBE-wide learning goals are intended to enhance student learning in the following areas: communication, ethical reasoning, analytical skills, information technology, global outlook, critical thinking, and understanding of legal systems. Upon completion of the MBA Program, graduates will:
- Demonstrate professionalism, self-awareness, leadership, and effective communication skills.
- Understand ethical issues and dilemmas that businesses often face.
- Apply knowledge and skills to solve business problems.
- Understand the concepts of information technology (IT) and how IT can improve organizational performance.
- Demonstrate a global perspective and an awareness of how cultural differences impact businesses.
- Possess the skills required to integrate concepts from various disciplines to identify and develop business strategies.
- Possess the skills required to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment.