Return to the Fayetteville State University Home Page

Graduate Catalog 2016-2017 (old site)

CatalogAcademic RegulationsProgram Transfer Appeal

Program Transfer Appeal

Students who seek to transfer to another program but who have earned an “F” grade in a previous graduate program must submit a petition to the Dean of the school or college, who will refer the appeal to the Admissions Committee of the appropriate department in the school or college. The Admissions Committee will make a recommendation to the chair of the department, who will submit a recommendation to the Dean of the school or college. The dean of the college or school will make the final decision and notify the student, the Office of the Registrar and the Office of Admissions of the decision.

A Constituent Institution of The University of North Carolina