Return to the Fayetteville State University Home Page

Graduate Catalog 2016-2017 (old site)

CatalogAcademic RegulationsFinal Grade Change

Final Grade Change

Once an instructor of a course has reported a grade to the Registrar, it cannot be changed except in case of error in calculation, reporting, or recording. Any change must be approved by the instructor, department chair, dean of the school or college, and the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.

A Constituent Institution of The University of North Carolina