Return to the Fayetteville State University Home Page

Graduate Catalog 2016-2017 (old site)

CatalogAcademic RegulationsChange of Degree Program

Change of Degree Program

To change to a new degree program, students must submit an application for admission to the coordinator of the new program for review by the graduate faculty and the department chair. The department chair will submit a recommendation to the dean of School or College. The dean will notify the Office of Admissions and Office of the Registrar.

A Constituent Institution of The University of North Carolina